Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Best Hd Semi Pro Camcorder

Botschaft 9.11.2010

Embassy of the Blessed Mother

Tuesday 9 November 2010 + + + AM / ass

My beloved children:

Today I'll address a few words to you and I ask you to memorize them deep into your hearts!

Today I am with and among you. I, your mother will pray with you and for you so that you remain steadfast in the faith, in faith and love!

you a Memo those words, because the tests are now large, and even many of you will not understand, because the human idea of God and follow His idea will not!

remains steadfast and true, what will always happen, because God will put an end to the sinful act!

The glass is full!

And I ask you, from waiting! Do not get discouraged and keep you firmly in my hand. If you ask a question, I will lead you through this vale of tears.

Yes, my beloved children: The tests will be great!

But the man wanted to and caused by his own sinful deeds!

Again I say unto you, God's patience runs out!

Therefore, I urge you again, endures, remains loyal and steadfast in faith, hope and love!

These are my words to you today.

Now we pray together for all the sinners in their Debt and persist in their pride and do not repent!

pray for you and your children so that none is lost, but that they are back to faith and God's glory and worship, for no prayer in vain!

Pray, atone and sacrifice!

I am with you, you, your loving mother!

Myrtha:

Oh Mother, keep us firmly in your hand, because we are sinners and complicit in this purification. O Mother, pray for us! Yes, pray for us!

Padre Pio, Brother Klaus, Sister Faustina:

Please stay our intercessor! Yes, is our intercessor, even if it is silent now ... "

0 comments:

Post a Comment