Monday, August 25, 2008

Can Anyone Tell Me Some Hussyfan

we go!

Yesterday was my last "Überesstag" with noodles. I have intentionally yesterday reingeschauffelt again really.
So, and not the most elusive: I feel not so bad!

Why?

My body is now in the state of tolerance. He tolerated this bad food and the quantity. To the barrel containing overflow would.

From today I will try many things. I am 37 years and would not make raw food for weeks, then a few days, with complex carbohydrates cooked to eat. There is, I was not normal saturation. I'm tired, when the stomach is full, this can take time.
In raw (if not too much mixed and spiced), I have a wonderful saturation. For example, fruit-nut keeps this long.

expectancy:

I expect that the first few days "after" are hard, very hard. I know the drill. I am a detoxification crisis get a headache, weakness and lethargy. It will set a strong desire, appetite for noodles and company.

food today:

10 clock: Barley grass juice

11 clock: Mirabelle

13:30: olive

14:45: tomato, dandelion, half cabbage, celery (all from the garden), I ate olives
everything separately, one after the other. A new Essgefühl for me (in vegetables). The hat was. :-)

Ca. 19 clock: Dried mangoes and dates

today I was pretty tired and the food has satisfied me.
I had no cravings! For me again one more proof that this is all a matter of mind is (at least for the most part, of course, that no defect). Last night I realized that I from now regards the matter. The will was / is very large, so I had no problem with it.

20:30 clock to bed

0 comments:

Post a Comment