Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Monopoly Spongebob Secret Character

A detoxification crisis is very limited ....

.... but yesterday I ate more vegetables and no fruit-nut combination have. However, I have

slept 10 hours. * * Staun

10:30 clock: Plums (from our own garden) + hazel nuts (organic, raw quality of Bioinsel)
interesting: Lock began very early. I believe that I have not eaten 60 g hazelnuts. I think you need much more attention to the Essmengen individual meals. Not for nothing is in there in the Essene Gospel of Peace. One should not really "papp-fed" his.

So, from 14:00 clock came but mighty through detoxification. Headaches and tired, even now (20:30 clock). Walnut fruit has just pure. :-)

We were at walking, eating there I have a few blackberries and raspberries.

then hazelnuts with plums. Today I ate a total of 200g hazelnuts.
At 19 clock there was a banana.

Now I go to bed. My head is throbbing.
Let's see how I feel tomorrow? Normally one should indulge in such a situation, a lot of rest, but I can not unfortunately because of work. Feel like cooking food I had no.

0 comments:

Post a Comment