Wednesday, August 27, 2008

How Long Recover Pleurisy

Getreidetag

Today I felt like the cereal. Detoxification today was not to feel fast.
Yesterday I was still a longer period, so ate a few dates and dried mangoes.
Today again so late. Right now I'll get it back do not get to bed early. Worked today to 19:45 clock, then of course very hungry, and already it is getting late. However, I must now enjoy the good weather and revise the window (must be removed).

Nutrition Today:

10:00 clock: 11:30 Gerstengrassasft
Clock: sprouted grain (dried) and olive oil (not sorted)
15:00 clock: watermelon, cantaloupe, 4 strawberries (even from your own garden)
19:45 clock: sprouted grain (dried) and olive oil (not sorted)

No cravings.
evening I had a real craving for sprouted grain. It tasted heavenly.
I think those are for the body the best meals, if you really keen, and it tastes super good (for raw food).

0 comments:

Post a Comment