Thursday, December 2, 2010

Mount And Blade Sergeant

Botschaft 23.11.2010

Embassy of the Blessed Mother

Tuesday 23 November 2010 + + + AM / ass

My beloved children:

Today I shall repeat the words that you remember deep in your soul you shall.

I have told you that days will come, as are many of you are mistaken about what is happening now!

You know, there were apostles who were also mistaken, as the Lord or on earth walked. But she acknowledged and repented.

My children, now done so many things that people really confused!

Therefore, I urge you: Stand firm in your faith! So, as you have him or receive from your parents and especially by the priests. Hold firmly to this belief and never doubted!

For there will now be days, days of darkness, where tears will flow and the wailing will be great!

Next I also told you that

sin against God was as big as ever today !

- It is the sin of pride!

- A man wants to be bigger than God!

- A man decides when a life begins and when it is completed!

God alone is the Lord of life and death!

Everything else comes from Satan! This attempts to entrain what it can do!

Wherefore, my beloved children entreat, I command you: Stay vigilant! Turn to me and held out your hand so that I can lead you through this darkness!

I'm also for you come that you remain strong!

I will ask the Holy Spirit, that He is in you and in the dark force!

People will follow each other! Just as it says in the Scriptures: Man to woman, children against parents and parents against children!

But you can pray, pray, yes pray to convert many more!

pray especially for you and your children!

Pray and pray for all mankind, so that souls can still be saved!

That, my children are my words to you today.

it shapes into your souls and be steadfast. Will not mistaken for what is coming now! Pray, pray, pray!

Myrtha: "Oh Mother, it is now so far? Oh mother why the man is doing so terrible? Yes, this pride, this terrible pride! Oh God, have mercy and do not let go under the world! For You, oh Lord, but are the creator of all being and life. Oh God, clean shower, so can resurrect everything in the Light! Oh God, have mercy, have mercy!

Padre Pio: You call your brothers in the priesthood to "Be shepherds now in this difficult time! Does your flocks, remains steadfast and true! Because the cross is hard for you too be. Fight for eternal truth! Fights, even fights, the reward will be great once! "

Now the very serious atonement suffering begins to mass.

0 comments:

Post a Comment