Sunday, February 27, 2011

Bus From Panjim To Udupi

Tubbie - series "My friendship VIP

series "My friendship VIP

It was the summer of 2010, when I started with the first concrete work for my VIP.
I need as many different substances, I inquired of Birgid to swap my stash.
And what happened?
's right, you're gonna have guessed already * lol *:

you did with spontaneous!
Not only that, we exchanged materials.
No, Birgid joined the project because she liked as well.
And we teased again parallel a similar project!
soon crossed thick envelopes between D and Ö, and we enrich each other our fuel fund.


This project is in many ways something special for me. My first
Handnähprojekt!
Both the technology, hand sewing, and used my stash. And the
Nähbegleitung - I am in good company ... All this makes

something unique for me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment