Saturday, February 26, 2011

Walkie Talkie Arisoft

Tubbie - series "My friendship VIP

series "My friendship VIP

related projects ...
a self
Z umindest I can see it .
I look great which do not need. Before I can see, I'm suddenly in the middle inside.

same was with my VIP. This project found me.
When I first got it at the Quiltfriends read about it was as clear to me: The
iiii! ...
And suddenly I knew then what I had picked up my stash of all the beautiful Inge ... described


The first time Susi this project. Susi is for me a true artist of the Handnähens. She sews all her quilts and quilting by hand. Madness, as I sometimes stay off the air!
Susi has specialized in nachzunähen historic quilts.

The quilt is included in this book about historical quilts (Annette Gero: The fabric of society ).
And Susie, it was that drew the template for this quilt. Tip: On request Susie sends the templates!
And so has Susie unleashed a real hype. Suddenly everyone wanted to make such a quilt ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment