Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Cydia Source On Ipod For Pokemon

Tubbie - series "My friendship VIP

As already said, it is on my VIP (VERY IMPORTANT PROJECT =) for a project that means to me personally very much.

I Liesl, so near hand, it is huge, and it is then, only if (ever) done - but I am working with high pressure
Today I'll tell you: It is a beautiful quilt!



new to me: all by hand stippled .
me for new: all hand quilted .
Yes, actually, my first hand quilt project!
reason alone he will always remain for me and something special! New
And for me: Many parts of many kind people I have sewn into it.
And while I have so hinstichel to myself, I am in thought with all these lovely people.
It is a very positive work.
flooded with a lot of positive energy , many positive thoughts .
One can almost feel ...
And it feels so incredibly good!

0 comments:

Post a Comment