Friday, March 4, 2011

How Much Do Amc Pots Cost

Tubbie-Actually ...

Actually ... I wanted to go to the office today, just my cycle had a different opinion * *
grmmmmmmmmmmpf I also have quite a headache for days, and do not know if that's attractive from a flu or a massive change in the weather ... Finally, we have been here for a week of spring, and then snow is announced. I look longingly every day from my bed in the sunny garden :-(

in our office the motto is:. All or nothing either one is there, or just sick and at home
But if one is not so fit, then takes care of the not a soul. So today I'm
again located at home * * grmmmmmmmpf

BUT I'm just on the decluttering ...
and I never imagined this day my photo memory card made.

short,
Here I am, unfortunately, quite undisciplined.
What can I say? Before I a memory card tailings .. I would rather buy a new ... * Shame *
And I save until all are full.
Conclusion: Many cards, many images, and always on the search for ... Whether cards or certain images :-( own fault!

As we all know, the memory cards also increase.
I do not know how many photos are there on it. Enormous amount! Since then
by the year 2010 on my memory cards! Spring, Easter in Berlin, summer, my flowers, summer, up to Advent and Christmas ... And lots of pictures of crafts, sewing and hard work, quilting projects, etc

To my excuse I had to say: My old PC packed this volume of data then certainly not more. But my new
Lappi, who is more receptive ...
'm So today I played around with my memory cards, trying to archive the pictures well, and hope to find again what * laughs * So I was really
busy today ...
The Läppi belly I wish you all a wonderful weekend! And stay healthy
!

0 comments:

Post a Comment