Saturday, March 5, 2011

News From Racquel Darrian

Tubbie - series "My friendship VIP

series "My friendship VIP

Clara's historic original quilt

Clara's historic original quilt (Aunt Clara's Quilt) is a very special quilt. special about him is that he very richly embroidered is.

Almost every particle is embroidered consuming.
with flowers, everyday things from the budget, equipment, insects, birds, or dates and initials. Some pieces are embroidered with beads, others have three-dimensional applications, such as small pipes, bowls, money bags ...
Some ornaments contain buttons, small charms, grinding.

Here's a tiny sneak peek at the original:
Judging by the look of the quilt, he was largely sewn and embroidered Clara while her sister Emma attached the last rows of stitches spring 1914-1915 .

The back of the quilt is made of smooth red cotton satin, with hand-stitched hem on all 4 sides. On one long side are black loops as Suspension.

Even today I can announce a jubilant message
My VIP is ready! I've actually last night the last stitches made it!
All fasteners are pulled, the quilt and now runs once a round in the WaMa! My Aunt Clara has really deserved a good bath!
This is for me a wonderful project to the end!
And then I can soon show you even see some pictures!
Stay tuned!

0 comments:

Post a Comment