Monday, September 15, 2008

Can Dogs Pads Get Frost Bite

After 3 weeks .... Follow-up report

.... I can say that I initially detoxified strong (limp, kidney pain, etc.), it became increasingly better.
3.5 days I made the pure 3.Trennkoststufe, nut crop (barley grass juice in the morning, noon, plum, almond, plum and almond in the evening).
three days I felt so good.
On 4 Day came the "break". The highest level of the 3rd Food Combining stage I can not make, at least not for a long time. I'm sure that took place no protein synthesis, also got my body enough energy, then I smelled Uhu (ketosis). However, the 3 days were a great experience for me. I realized that I had to be a different energy level, however, the environment and everyday life also this energy level, otherwise you can not do it anymore.
I am now very clear that a pure 3.Trennkostufe even at my everyday life is not feasible. Whether they can function at all? I do not know.
The food itself feels fantastic.
On 4 Day I had incredible mood for a big mixed salad with dandelion. It tasted wonderful (it was Saturday).

It is surprising how easy it is to me right now, to eat only raw food. I'm really surprised. And that is precisely because, as I am pretty satisfied with my current raw food and am satisfied. My thoughts now: A vegan raw food funkioniert permanently with nuts and germinated, dried cereals. This should be part of, actually form the major part, my current opinion. Wild herbs I still regard as very valuable and important. It will be exciting. :-)

Today I ate:

9:30 clock: Barley grass juice

11:15 clock: plum-almond (. Only a maximum of 50g almonds locked, very fast)

15:00 clock: plum

18: 00 clock: sprouted grain (dried) with olive oil (Finca la torre)

23:00 clock: 5 dates, a few plum (actually wanted to be in bed by 20 clock :-()

Actually you should not eat nuts and sprouted grains on the same day, but I evening had a great mind to it. Until now I do not feel anything negative, let's see.

0 comments:

Post a Comment