Monday, September 1, 2008

Kates Playground Weight Gain

instinct or intuition?

This morning I stood before a small problem: What do I need today

really grain with olive oil or walnut-fruit? The days before I knew it very fast, but today I was not sure. So I smelled the grain, then the sesame seeds. Hm, both quite as good for me. Where you have to say that nuts do not smell generally intense.

The solution:
I asked myself before the taste for both, closed his eyes. Very quickly I realized that my body now wants sesame with dates. :-)


Burger has found out for sure many good things and in some ways it is the instinct, without ifs and buts. However, just must smell this, not always with his nose, that is to follow. The intuitions can be very well controlled, what the body needs now (of course only natural foods).
have not also have to a very large selection available to find the right food. It is clear that for calcium deficiency, it is of course an advantage if you just have juice sesame seeds, but the body gets out the calcium from other foods. And if there is not as rich calcium present, he needs them more dependent. It is a fallacy to think that the body desperately needs now an apple or a mango.
Nature (God) is basically perfect, therefore, certain berries grow in certain months. And just this time we should be eating these berries too. Apples are then in September (some even August) mature and then stop to catch the apple
time. can It's great that you store a lot of apples a few months, this is only found in berries by freezing, then what is no longer quite iedeal (but as a compromise in any order).
nuts are always well preserved, as well as cereals. So for us here in Germany an ideal food, especially for the winter.
What I want to say is: You do not need every week, tropical fruit, but it is also easier with limited financial resources. Of course there are advantages to have a wider choice, it need not be discussed, but it's just with a limited selection, I'm sure. 3-5 types of fruits, 3-5 vegetables, 1-3 and 2-4 grains nut varieties should be fine.

Food:
morning (about 9 clock): date-Sesame
lunch: dried plums, then goji berries
afternoon (about 16 clock): Watermelon, muskmelon

detoxification was very violent. I was dizzy and sick in the afternoon at the hardware store. Later it went again. I had the night before already "back pain". Now I think that it was the kidneys.

21 clock: bedtime

0 comments:

Post a Comment