Saturday, September 13, 2008

Cmmiprocess Audit What To Check And How?



So now were free from Friday to Wednesday to my parents Besusch.
So a good opportunity to know if I have the desire / addiction under control .

:-) To make it short: It worked well! Of course, my daily routine a bit confused, that went to bed late, because hunger was in the evening. I ate only raw food, But the evening has some dried fruit, as indeed in larger amounts, is not ideal, especially if they are not soaked. Speaking of dry fruits. For dried fruits usually only ripe fruits are used, in principle, therefore, ideal. Negative, they are concentrated by drying. By soaking, this disadvantage is removed and then are not more harmful to the teeth. Dates can soak unfortunately bad. The soaking water can you drink of course, that tastes most excellent. So you have
rankommen in the dried fruit fully ripe fruits available, although not soaked in fresh, ripe fruit, but are a good alternative ate course, only in "normal" amounts.
Wednesday, Thursday and Friday I ate two times a day the following: plums with almonds, chewed until it liquefies was so 3.Trennkoststufe.
noticed today my friend a owl smell on me, a sign that the body now goes to the substance (ketone). I will therefore re eat something else.

The feeling during and after such a meal is still fascinating! I love it!

Greetings
Gerald

0 comments:

Post a Comment