Wednesday, August 11, 2010

25th Birthday Party Invitations

So I will now: Algonquin Park, 08/10/2010



Thanks for the pic, Stephen!



"You could cut off my hand, and I would still live. You could take out my eyes, and I would still live. Cut off my ears, my nose, cut off my legs, and I could still live. But take away the air, and I die. Take away the sun, and I die. Take away the plants and the animals, and I die. So why would I think my body is more a part of me than the sun and the earth? "
(Kathleen Dean Moore)

Granted, that's pretty cheesy. But true.

The Wolf Den work was the best decision I could have made. About Ben (who owns this here) I've already written, something he has studied with ecology. Catherine studied restoration ecology, that is, what do you do to repair damaged ecosystems to. Kristen and Stephen studying geography, he specializes But on geomorphology
"Theres so much to learn!" -.. for what colleagues

The whole hostel is a permaculture, biodegredable laundry detergent and Kloputzmittel also biodegradable, fire learn to do, listen to a talk about edible wild plants. Most cooking is the trick. Barefoot walk in the rain. Raspberries and blackberries, collect beautiful that you taste my cake! Tomorrow I make jam.

And I finally experienced what is called Canoeing.
canoeing, that means getting up at 6:30. Canoe, which means that the Canadian postal cards Dunst is still on the water and you all the haze and sunrise sees almost nothing. Except that it is incredibly beautiful, but it can also be seen with closed eyes. Canoe, which means that to get around without Noise Type on the water, so still that the raccoon a first noticed when one is only 30cm away. Unless one of the "Indian Stroke" dominated, to paddle a kind where you can paddle all the time in the water.

I'm not so much that I leave the car at home, not here in Canada. But every time I have a guilty conscience when I'm sitting in it alone and drive around. Or when I buy fruit from Mexico (so I've now aufgehoert). I see myself in eight and a half months on the outskirts of Vienna in a log cabin with a garden and permaculture and without plastic, with a solar heater made of beer cans and a wild Teesammlung in a jam jar.

far.

0 comments:

Post a Comment