Wednesday, August 25, 2010

What Are Black Pepper Mites

Algonquin Park, 2nd: PHOTOS, Seattle, 25.08.2010


Good morning, Algonquin


Canoeing with Stephen


Wolf Den Main Lodge


Lounge


Lounge



Mieko


Lounge


Finally I have also such a photo (approximately 7 clock in the morning)



CATHERINE


again because is so beautiful



... in Algonquin Park, I am indeed not been since Monday, but I've only made it today to rekonstrieren the data of the SD card : alone data saved! ALONE! I'm proud of myself! The

with the flight to Vancouver on Friday, which was of course not. I'm in Toronto at the airport, twelve Clock. Sorry, only off on British Airways by two. British Airways switches, two thirty clock. Sorry, we can not rewrite your ticket. The Cathay-off switch on at ten. Tour, eleven thirty clock. Sorry, the Cathay switch off only at zwei clock on. Cathay switch, a clock thirty. I'm sorry, the person responsible for RTW tickets at six clock back.

As if you could really do something ...

parking garage, two your thirty, one tries to sleep. It is much too cold and the heater only works if you rumfaehrt. So you drive around. Park House, six clock. I

the empty four-liter jerry cans cut in half, stealing milk from a coffee shop. The women cluck here and blather, and I've always bought a coffee. There are still Rice Krispies, a banana and a little maple syrup in a backpack. I sleep so crunchy Bananenahornsirupreiskrispies with milk from the lower half of the plastic canister stand because in his socks at the airport parking deck and watch the sunrise over Industrietoronto in ... and has to smile.

THAT is probably the world trip, I think.

to Cathay switch I do not go. Ben I write a mail if I can return to the Wolf Den: fold laundry is always needed and we look forward to my pies. I'm schliessliech Pie-a.

Cat is glad that I'm back, and I erst. I fold a little laundry and go to sleep, brought the two hours between having not so real.
And I do then the next two days (with little in between bake, clean chat and kitchen).

I am sad as Cat runs on Sunday, but on the next Day I'm gone again: on the bus to Buffalo, where I will fly to Seattle after a successful self-organization ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment