Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Poptropica Money Maker Com

Ottawa et Montréal, 04/08/2010

laundry in Montreal, it was raining like hell

From Mont-Royal, guess where


Mont-Royal


Mont-Royal



Poutine! (In Quebecois pronounce "Putsin)


My host is quite right, full of nice people all!


This is the fattest cat I've ever seen. From the back she looked like a bear.



Ottawa, some important building, and the moon.


Ottawa, is normally held "No problem" "No Service"



Ottawa



I have all the time "Metal Cafe read" ... crazy street name



I before the Parliament




Parliament Hill

Parliament Hill



This is actually for stray cats, but there are so many squirrels as pigeons in Vienna (approx.)




Ottawa, Marché


Parliament Hill

Ottawa, Museum
Ottawa, Notre Dame


Martin (he did not interred that I have a photo of him on my blog I) - funny guy.




From Algonquin Park we went on to Ottawa. That's better than here in Toronto, low, a bit sweeter and a bit French. But that's about it, what I can tell, because more than running around in my neighborhood I would not afford it. After three nights we went anyway is more to Montreal (the é on this keyboard is a separate button), and until now, yes I "really like you!

Montréal met some stereotypes, at least what I've noticed so far. One hates Ontario, and the French, the English, so to speak. Why have you been to Ontario? Sorry, I had to land there. I'm sorry, really. Everything here is much better, really.

There are lots of Victorian houses and the city is very very alternative-student, a huge seventh district, as it were, we love all people except the English-speaking Canadians, French and a bit more than everyone else. With a bunch of bars and small restaurants, all a bit different than the next and colorful, and the roads are hilly, I like that.

Yesterday I ate poutine. Who does not know, I'll take is to no one, the national dish poutine in Quebec. Yes what, one wonders, is determined by French influence, something very fine, goose liver with bouillabaisse and coq au vin taste-as a side dish or something that allow anybody to be special ... think.
Poutine consists of a giant pile of fries, topped with BBQ sauce and a pile of cheese. I felt as if i had me after drinking a liter of cooking oil and was still happy that I've proboiert. It is sooo horrible as it looks, I am in the beginning gefuerchet a little.

Today I will make the city unsafe and hopefully even the world famous nightlife . Explore On Friday, we go back to Algonquin!

0 comments:

Post a Comment