Thursday, August 19, 2010

Watch Pinky Brain Free Online

A long entry. Toronto 20/08/2010

today would have to be the day that I'm going back to Toronto. And must the night that I hit my ears would have to fly tomorrow too much to the Christian life (7:40) via Mexico City to Vancouver. Forget it. But this later.

I am now in Toronto, the last days in the Wolf Den, I spent a cozy laundry-folding and hiking. I acquired the nickname Pie-a (Mhm. Pies ..) and a farewell get american apparell Wolf Den organic cotton T-shirt. That's nice, I wanted to buy one.

Speaking Pies. The Raspberries and blueberries, so you get buy in the supermarket, which actually taste of raspberries and blueberries. Really! Is probably because they grow genetically engineered always warm in California to himself. Sure, I can not even say, because genetic manipulation need not be marked here. Just as eggs. Containing eggs are easy, if that's laying battery or floor pens now, you do not know. Organic animal products are at it hard, at least not in regular supermarkets. It seems Europeans are much more ... natural. Maybe. And the Cat, which will save the world:)

bad I had to go there ....

and now probably go back. Now comes the ticket part. Is complicated, but I'll just try. Atlantis would have some reason, my travel agent, my ticket after I arrived in Toronto to describe a fictional (old) on the real (new) route. Planned wars.
Bloed only when the next one, used Airline, Mexicana de Aviacion and enter the agency. Plan had been, first to Mexico City and then to fly to Vancouver, I shall fly only certain airlines. And thus not a direct flight Toronto-Vancouver comes into question for me because the route is flown only by Canadian Airlines, which are not included in my ticket. Do not go but not via Mexico City, Mexicana flies because I do not anymore, since bankrupt. Second possibility: to fly with American Airlines via Dallas to Vancouver. Do not go, because I have a visa for the USA (72h advance is minimum). Hm I'll stay here a bit. And try my shit ROUND THE WORLD TICKET cancel. Sorry for the Faekalausdruecke, but that was the silliest idea of this whole journey. And I'm not even sure if it's done the reverse. Actually the agency should do, but, ha, yes, yes that gives no more! If the fold
yet, it gets interesting - no set route, no fixed time and I can do what I want ... until the money is made.

Oh and nochwas. I think the memory card of my camera is ruined. Why is now any pictures first. Or ever again. For that I gave me but a cute little 10.1-inch laptop for the equivalent of 250 euro bought (Acer Aspire One Nav50, wens interested) and can satisfy various addictions enough.

Peace.

0 comments:

Post a Comment