Monday, August 30, 2010

Making An Improvised Electric

Butsch's mobile: A 1998 Ford Windstar, Vancouver 30/08/2010




So after I so unexpectedly, a Ebay auction won, we went from first cross the border ("What are you doing? Where are you staying? How much money do you have?"), Because there was the car. Amerikanski car on Canadian Ground.

turned out, however, already in advance that the car belongs to the super Christians. That's kind of reassuring, because I do not think that Christians are allowed to do with Super five children (with long skirts and straw hats) lie or bad things. See also: http://www.revivalschool.com
beunrhigend And somehow, as the super Christians (he's Preacher) finally, it was denied entry to the U.S. (although that also means nothing, actually) about there not against the other Super Christians to preach.
Anyway, I met
at the airport, we have completed two four lines on a sheet of paper and then he rushes off. And I have slept in the car and woke up with backache.

The next day, then by bus back to the "Where are you staying? When are you leaving? What is that?" Where do you live? " States in order to license the car, so that is a U.S. citizen.

runs the following way: You go to a car licensing body, such as a department store. Here we give the ID and "completed" piece of paper: name, address, mileage. Paid depending on the car price (in my case $ 721) other charges (159 $).

...

and ... off you go. Really. Unbelievable. SO I have just presented to me really quickly and I'm not rushing off before they could put differently!

This is a car that I've heard mainly bad, but I hope it holds through the couple of weeks. And it is set up already:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment