Thursday, July 22, 2010

Endocrinologiststress

In Canada, they burn trees ... Kitchener-Waterloo, 07/21/2010

have since yesterday so I have a car. Tut course geldmaessig a bit hurt, but maybe. So here I am on at 6:30, on foot in time to go with my huge huge bag to the car rental too. It was hot. I did not understand the public transport. I would have in a single (!) Tram must rise. Well. Two hours later I had the car keys (... from one of the few manually-propelled cars) in the hand and haha, yes, then I drove off to KW.

I can not remember when I was sweating the last then another. And this so many types of welding. Heat, sweat, sweat of fear, joy, sweat, eye agitation welding, welding freedom ... wetness in a loud but I've moved even a little. And finally, was there at 16:30.

Kyle, my host couch surfing is really nice. I have a basement room in the house, the area is very fine and in Canada they burn trees. Small Walk through the cemetery, at least half of the people I could know: Fischer, Albrecht, Haas, beer car (haha) ... the city of the German immigrants, the second largest Oktoberfest outside of Europe!

Today I was at the Farmers Market St.Jacobs, maybe that was a joke! Apart from the fact that I love markets, there is indeed the Mennonite people who (also) like to live irh Obstgemuese and her puppies for sale. And I did not dare shoot them straight at zo, but which carry not only clothing and 200 years ago, but look really from . Pale, pious and most ugly faces, glazed eyes, bad teeth. Red cheeks.

And then the women wear long floral dresses and straw hats and such a cap on the head. And Men shirts with Suspenders, to shorts and a straw hat or other. And I've also seen Pferdewaegen, but when riding a car, so no photo ... I wish I could get a little more insight, but I'm leaving tomorrow on to the Niagara Falls (pronounced Neiaegr, without the last a) ... full of interesting anyway!

Since I am in a public library there, is now no photos - tomorrow evening / night hopefully.

0 comments:

Post a Comment