Tuesday, July 20, 2010

How Long Does Temazapan Take To Work

Yes, Toronto is quite cool, Toronto, 20.07.2010

Chinatown. As they pressed sugar cane by machines and then drink sugar juice with ice.
Bubble Tea: is a sweetly flavored tea beverage invented in Taiwan. drink recipes may vary, but most bubble teas contain a base tea mixed with fruit (or fruit syrup) and / or milk (wikipedia).

Chinatown, as I said, yes, I like it now.


again (leakage)


hahaha



This is the Queen Street West, the coolest street. The fault is that Toronto but I like it:)




Again Queen St W




HA! Gottcha!







At last, a bit romantic here (next to Queen St W)




Kabob! Bruha!




Breakfast! Canadian Maple Donut and sweeter, thinner coffee ... talked




with many people and learn a lot, now I feel better. Or some have talked more with me than I with them. Still, the Supertexanderin (she was really great), the Quasselaustralienese / Money Maker, a quiet Canadian and one Perfectenglishportugueseguysavetheplanet. 've Learned a lot, as I said. About Portuguese, Vietnamese and Texan history, for example. And that I was in Vietnam anyway much uh "loo" must be, no matter how hard you try. Oh, and that not only do we believe that the best water to the world (the Canadians doing well).
Tomorrow we continue to Kitchener, the city of the Germans (second largest Oktoberfest outside of Germany) where I can couch surf lucky juhe someone who knows and have free live:).
I imagine heartedly, because tomorrow there is also a market where live near eden Mennonites (rel. Gem, reminded me a bit to the Amish people, as they apparently also like live 200 years ago) to sell her incredibly good Obstgemuese and Maple Syrup (alas, there is no Maple Syrup!)

Hopefully I'll be there to heal, because as of tomorrow morning I have a car (when it is true)!

0 comments:

Post a Comment