Friday, July 30, 2010

How To Do A3 Poster In Powerpoint

Where the wolves howl, Algonquin Park 30/07/2010



























Algonquin Park is located 4 hours further north-east as Toronto. Actually. If I had had a navigation system (I bought yesterday one), I probably would have needed only 5, but there were ... eleven. Whatever.

The "Hostel", and this is by far an understatement, is located at the west entrance of the park and consists of several log cabins, in which there are many different beds. And one Hauptblockhuette. And it is as good as ALL of wood. The toilet paper roll holders are Branches. The beds from untreated tree trunks. The walls, the floor, all all wood. And it smells of incense sticks, the owner makes the morning Tai Chi and searches the Internet for do-it-yourself installations for the purpose of alternative energy supply (eg a solar heating from black beer cans). Or is time just two pieces of wood fire. Steven is an intern here and gurkt bafuss the day in the woods around to explore animals and plants. Recently he has pulled off a bear's fur, go with him next week I go canoeing (habs alone tried, but that's not so easy ... ahem, have to make do not wind). Hiking about roots is beautiful, especially with Gelsenkirchen spray.

the MAL Canada as ego imagine. However, I have not seen in any other country so many critters run over on the roadside. are far, about 30th Here we must turn from red to the right (but not in Montreal).

Have been a "Moose" in the woods sees. And finally, heard from a Baerenattacke on the radio.

Oh, and next week. Next week I'll be back in the Algonquin Park, "work for stay". That means I work at the hostel a few hours a day and may it live here - that's good for my strained budget. And more than wonderful for me because after a bit at home, smelling the hostel, and makes me a hippie, the whole place.

photos soon:) The best hostel in the world with the Schirch Homepage World: http://www.wolfdenbunkhouse.com/ (of then give me better photos)

0 comments:

Post a Comment