Saturday, July 24, 2010

Urinating A Lot, Abdominal Discomfort

Niagara Falls ... Niagara Falls, 24.07.2010

Here I am now until tomorrow, 25.07.2010. This is about offering only the Hilton in Mexico City (I have to overnight stay and the Hilton is the airport there)

happy and wet after using the "Maid of the Mist"

" Maid of the Mist ". The far right is a little piece of the falls on the Canadian side.


before "Maid of the Mist"


The cases on the American side, although handsome because the stones are not looong as impressive as those on the Canadian side

the first discovery of Niagara Falls, with a little glassy-eyed


The American cases


So I know not what is there so in the Niagara River inside ... but something is there, which at least lets me be all excited when I come in near the falls.
The air is humid throughout the city, and the city looks to be like Disneyland. Neon lights, wax museum, spareribs, Tom Horton's only plastic everywhere, and sugar.

But the Niagara Falls. As I said, I was very jittery and always microenvironment the more I came closer, they discovered so far been of the gorge. But when I then saw that I almost cried. And on the "Maid of the Mist" because it was not much better. You drive on the Tuckelboot gaaaanz up close to the falls, and you see hardly anything because everything is full of "crap" (The German word "haze" I find under powered on, as are the giant drop and not just water, dust) and it is loud and wet and beautiful, no, uuunfassbar great!

Adrenaline I am then out of the boat and buy a souvenir shop would have enthusiasm all can, but I stayed back and so it was only postcards.

I think I will again at Niagara Falls and continue to do everything all you can thus make to stupid tourist-actions. Awesome!

morning I drive to Algonquin Provincial Park, as there is then no internet for five days or so. But I'm sure it will then be a looong blog entry. Now I am first of all have a night in a motel / hostel that I can not really afford it (see first picture).

0 comments:

Post a Comment