Friday, September 3, 2010

Can Women Wear Saree And Pray In Islam

Botschaft 10.8.2010

Embassy of the Blessed Mother

Tuesday 10 August 2010 + + + AM / ass

My beloved children:

buses, coaches, buses!

These are my words to you today!

How many times have I, your mother have come to sound a note of repentance and ask. But few follow my words.

particularly many bishops and priests do not see or hear and close your eyes and ears to my words. My words to them but just want to be using at this time.

your bishops and priests:

Take the holy book at hand and read what happened in Sodom and Gomorrah and the Flood!

fire and water came from the sky and put out the sinful people. Then there was hunger and poverty around the world!

My beloved children:

I, your mother ask you, is not happening today, such things as floods, fire and famine?

But this is only the beginning, when mankind is not converted, and no remorse and repentance takes place!

your bishops and priests:

Remember your ancestors, in times of need in public made rogation processions, Buses were doing and were converted!

I, your mother, exhort you: Do this today. Repent and ask God for forgiveness for all the horror that is happening now in the world! Again I say: "Repent, repent, and true God have mercy! Goes to the tabernacle and asks for forgiveness!

Only then can the world be saved!

why give these words on to the bishops' conferences, so no one can say: I knew nothing about it!

Again I mention the words with a sad heart,

buses, coaches, buses!

Soon I will not be able to come! Go and meet my requests!

Myrtha:

Oh mother, do not yet come to that. Mother, why do they not listen to you? Mother, pray you the divine Son, that He appeased the Father. Oh my God, what have we done just terrible! Also, we are all implicated, we retreat cowardly if we should talk.

Oh my God, take from us these people fear so we stand out boldly. Oh Mother, please do not forsake us. You promised that if we'll always hold out the hand that you will hold us! Oh Mother, keep us firm and lead us through this terrible darkness.

mother, pray to the Father in heaven, but that He might soon spread the new seed and that you now can bruise the serpent head, before so many perish.

Oh my God, have mercy!

Padre Pio, Brother Klaus, Sister Faustina: you are silent ...

Please stay our intercessor "

Now the very serious atonement suffering begins to mass.

0 comments:

Post a Comment