Friday, September 10, 2010

Alessio Wheel Centre Caps

! Jasper, 09/10/2010


Crazy weather front, it's raining. Due to the rain you can see that is in the midst of crackling a little brighter sunspot. Links: Snow on the mountain. Right: Trees on the mountain. And behind me sunshine. The cloud cover has holes and there are the baroque church rays, not those little mini-jets, as in Forest, but two huge beams of God when the sun comes through very little. And in the one it rains Big Regenbogenwuerfel clear on the mountain.

Actually, it's clear that meteorological conditions have to be here differ significantly from those in Europe (or at least in Austria). And yet I have not a second thought before departure about these things. Up me here, because of clouds and light, even the Walmart mystically appeared. Cumulus clouds are particularly common in North America summers, rather baroque, and I could swear they are much closer to solid ground than the Schwebeschaefchen home. They are also on your side completely flattened, and rather than just rumzuschweben they seem rather to a certain plane of the sky to be found: among them mundane level and upward sacral level. I Should that also occurs as the sunlight in a shallower angle on rough and smooth, although of course I have absolutely no idea. But like the good thing about the evening cozy illuminated birch trees and mountains, it reminds me a bit of horror films. I do not yet happened in Europe.

Now I always have one sore on Popsch and the Wadln because my body is steep walk uphill (still) not used. Have therefore taken only half the distance behind me, I'm lazy / tired / hungry and now I have to go to the bathroom too. Bissl sleeve and tinnitus (haha funny word) of bears was also there. I'm so turned around, but has lasted three and half hours and the view was nice too:)

Another Plan: On 12 we go to Banff and then on 17, yes, and then I thought I'd get a work-for-stay opportunity here: http://www.sunlotus.ca

That would the mom and aunt are also particularly pleased :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment