Friday, September 3, 2010

Brian Saunders And Andrew Sutton Coventry

Tete Jaune Lodge in Jasper, 09/03/2010

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada - Tete Jaune Cache, British Columbia, Canada
692km, 8 hours, 21 Minutes (or 12 hours with me)



My Villa and our limousine


Fraser River



my villa again



Tete Jaune Lodge (Fraser River: "World's greatest salmon river")

A brief word on North American superlatives. Fremont, the Seattle Bobobezirk refers to itself as a "Centre of the Universe", Jasper Provincial Park as "the most beautiful place on Earth" and Fraser River, supra, as the "Worlds greatest salmon river"

But where was I still ... oh yeah, Ford Super Christians. The hats were well up to now over, but I'm also back down again scarce 800km. 700 cases of it in 12 hours, thanks to (the left navigation not charge) and 50km / h mountain roads.
Now at least I dwell in a ... Motel / hostel / camping thing, where I have for about 4 to 5 hours working to pay for my bed, nothing. This is a pretty bad hourly wage, because the bed costs 35 $, but what you do not you save everything to.

Speaking save. LE448K round the world is now my Exticket. 1441 € I get straight back however, is not even half of what I invested. But what the hell, is canceled canceled, and in return, the tabula rasa of my route just yet scribbled by me. Hello world!

But now the Tete Jaune Lodge (here we say "Tiischohn-lohdsch"), the square with the bed. In itself, the area is so beautiful, River, Rockies, salmon and so on. But here in the lodge, I will stay no longer comfortable for too long.
Ailie and Wade, were, the owner of the facility are a little strange. Not necessarily in a creepy way. But Wade is drinking a lot and then falls over and Alie, who smokes like a chimney should not be able in time manic-depressive Gefuehlsausbrueche with choleric Note suppress.

Also I will go last. So go hiking. Here. The Berg Lake Trail is to be incredibly beautiful, but it takes a total of 4 days. Without a tent and alone (the woman at the tourist information warned me about bears: to make noises and take-in spray, she says) is probably the most not more than three quarters of a day trip up and a quarter day trip down.

Vancouver I have not seen, so to (pick up car) to the airport, as is sleeping quite well with a mattress in the car.

I think tomorrow I'm going on ... wenns true.

way, I've lost, and the adapter can not charge the battery of my camera this time. Bloed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment