Friday, September 3, 2010

Can You Use Snow Chains At Fort Campbell

Botschaft 17.8.2010

Embassy of the Blessed Mother

Tuesday 17 August 2010 + + + AM / ass

My beloved children:

buses, coaches, buses!

I ask especially my priest sons in the Episcopate and the Priesthood: Go

to your sheep, gather them, and repent. Goes into the sanctuary of God before the Holy Face in the Tabernacle, with repentance and ask forgiveness of all sins. Yes, ask, ask, asks for forgiveness, for God's justice, His arm, has risen! Repent, buses, coaches!

God Almighty has his Zornesbecher forward and this is most crowded!

Again I say to you: "Repent, buses, coaches, lest you also perish in the fire or water, because the glass is full!

My priest sons in the Episcopate, you contact me:

Go to the Successor of Peter and asks him for a day of honor during the church year for God the Father, the Almighty Creator of heaven and earth, so as well as day to honor God's Son and the Holy Spirit to be held. Ask the Father for mercy!

And you, ye sons of priests, I ask:

No one may be estimated, greater 'than his brother! But believes a priest's son, bigger ' to be, it is the smallest, for God has called every priest and anointed, so that each can fulfill God's mission.

Woe to those who believe they may deny her brother the service in the sanctuary of God! Woe to them, God will turn away!

please you, I too, my beloved children:

Repent, repent and ask God for forgiveness, because terrible happening in the world!

Therefore, my children, as I said, I ask you: Is the sanctuary of God and ask the Lord for forgiveness, no more people die in fire or water, as to the justice of God, go His patience to the end!

Myrtha: "Oh mother pray, you love your divine Son, that He holds back her father's arm. We are all sinners and deserve just punishment. We watch as man destroys everything and how everything is destroyed, what God has created so wonderfully. Oh Mother, please be with us forever and keep us firmly in your hand, so as you have promised. Mother, please help us in this valley of tears!

Oh, my God, have mercy, for we all know not what we do! Terrible, so terrible are the insults which the LORD inflicted on Him who has created everything so wonderful! And now the Man who destroys everything! Oh my God, have mercy!

Padre Pio : you ask your brother priests: Follows finally the call to the MOTHER and meet your requests. For as it says it will soon be too late! "

Now the suffering severe punishment begins to mass.

0 comments:

Post a Comment