Saturday, September 11, 2010

Pathophysio Of Scabies

Botschaft 31.8.2010

Embassy of the Blessed Mother

Tuesday 31 August 2010 + + + AM / ass

My beloved children:

pay attention to the many characters that happen now. pays particular attention to the darkness that prevails now. It is in the scriptures: ". The Lord will come like a thief in the night" so I ask you: Clear your lamps not be used.

Because so many people, the oil is denied, they decide, without any fault, the light. The oil, which are the holy sacraments; and these are entrusted to the bishops and priests. Many priests sons have thrown away the oil or they deny it for convenience.

All lamps, which the oil is denied expire, and therefore they can not see and know more.

Therefore, my beloved sons, priests, I ask you: Does your job! Go and give the lamp light again by their oil hineingiesst in it!

My Children:

As long as I'm coming to you to help, to ask you, and to blame. But only few listen to me! Prophets have always been sent out to call to repentance. But they were persecuted and even killed. And so it happens even today!

My beloved children: Are

vigilant, for now, the darkness will be even bigger! Let the light in your soul never go out, because without light, you are blind!

I am so sad, because now I get no more then, because that time is running out!

But today I call on you to be brave, steadfast and true! Not leave the narrow way! Give me your Hand, I'll take you and lead you through this terrible darkness!

The pride of Satan has gripped so many who listen to him and follow him. It is more convenient, so there are in this world, as the way to go to the buses.

Be steadfast! After all, you are often succumb to the world by doing her things that I have not taught you! Often you are full of fear of man! You step out, since you should find the teaching of the Lord proclaim in a loud voice!

As once Peter had lied when he should be accountable to the Lord, so you hide you if you should proclaim God's teachings! But you can also

back tears again see the Lord, if ye do buses and go back on track. The way I've always taught and shown. So be brave

showing transgress, and preach the kingdom of God. Is not different back when you pursue, you will laughed at or ostracized.

For what was added to the Lord? Was not he slandered, denied, excluded and ridiculed? Is about the servant above his master?

humility and perseverance are the virtues that make strong. So be faithful to stand firm and hold out at this time, now walking in the dark!

It will again be LIGHT !

Soon I will bruise the serpent's head!

Many will see again when they turn in repentance and repent!

The cleaning but is painful!

some extent, the new seed already sown. Faithful priests nourish these seeds and the light back alive, because they fulfill their mission of love and loyalty and in unity with the Successor of Peter!

Little children, this message will again encourage you! I'm your mother, and since you are my children!

But you have to my words to the Lord and always be true!

Be steadfast, I am here among you!

Together we are now celebrating the Holy Sacrifice and remember, your mother never leaves you when you call after you!

Myrtha:

"Oh Mother, please do not go away, stay with us, or we perish. Only you, oh mother can, hold on to and through this darkness. Mother, please be with us forever and keep us more firmly to your hand.

Padre Pio:

you ask your brother priests: Meets the words of the Mother. Nourishes and strengthens the soul, pour oil into the lamps so that they do not expire, but find the way through this darkness. "

Now begins the serious suffering atonement for the holy mass.

0 comments:

Post a Comment