Saturday, September 18, 2010

What Coour Does Shagbands Reperesent

Vancouver's weird vibe, Vancouver, 18/10/2010

Until now, Vancouver is for me the city with the nicest police officers of the nicest police officer, the nicest tow types, the nicest accident partner, the cutest fireman and the nicest service people. Autobloedsinn in Vancouver? BE: Able Autobody Walnut Grove - beeest!

while now so nothing really, but as much as possible will be clarified by car, do I have not really but as much as possible to do in the City. Vancouver is HUGE, like times gone forward. Haha, just a centimeter on the map. Are just already 2 hours walking.

Vancouver is weird and a former hippie town, at least in part. Birthplace of Greenpeace and Robin Sparkles and long time due to the Neonverpestung by pilots as "the best lighted city" section.

I was thinking in Ontario already, there would be as many weirdos. Vancouver tops Whether this is probably the North American - reflects social system - Canadian? If, d ann it works well not quite. I've never seen so many personalities washed down, and I was not even in East Van, where a fall is - not only because of incorrect risk, but rather from Reputationsgruenden - to stay away.

On the other side - that is to the west - Vancouver is soooo stylish. Stylostylomatico, I already feel underdressed in food shopping, and I mean all - the "punks", Goths, normal people, Alternativos, Rueschentraegerinnen, Buisnesspeople. Then I bought me a new Leiberl, shame on me. And physically as close as the oebere paragraph and this one together, it is.

Otherwise I've said as yet not seen much of Vancouver, but it is very nice (Hippiebobo) enter the city. Tomorrow we hope to REALLY sunlotus.

0 comments:

Post a Comment