Friday, September 10, 2010

Diapers As Punishment

What you see and what you get .. Jasper, Jasper 09/10/2010

what you see ...

and what you get



Spirit "Iceland"






Maligne Lake


a There! Rear (is that white as sunlight) on the right / center of the light of God!



Jasper Townsite (ca had a rather interesting looks)



Well, if this is not a prospect. Whistler's Trail (which I've only done half)



I think (!) Is Mount Robson, in the vicinity of the Tete Jaune Lodge on the way to Jasper





I wanted to Canada since I was 10 or 11. These photos have me back then thrown by the school chair, of course, especially those of the Rockies - that of the blue lakes, green trees and the white mountains. Maybe my expectations were too high, or I'm at the wrong time of year here, or I simply lack the people - but I'm a bit disappointed.

Above all, it is very different than I had imagined (nano naned). It is not lonely and municipal equal, it is a tourist destination or not. It is not juicy, it is dry, the autumn is not colorful, but gray, and Canada is not "more European", but rather American. I know that the pure wilderness-experience can easily and the "tourist-or-no-no" can flip quickly into the Canadian community as a Fleischlaberl loneliness. But for that you need people - I need people.


I know that among the images that have driven me in the drool from the mouth and at least one of spirit Iceland was here in Jasper. So I thought today that is: up and down!

up and down but looks like this: We crammed into a $ 55 expensive Schifferl with 46 old, coughing, limping package tourists, is 35 minutes zugequasselt of the hip head in a tour (thank God it was the iPod included) and then 10 minutes (!) the island, which is no photograph, are allowed. Then it bounces back In addition to the red-faced from Ontario and is the 35 minutes back talked.

intends to their defense, I omit not to say that it would give both an opportunity to explore Iceland Spirit on your own. You could rent a boat, the hinpaddeln nine hours for two, then camping overnight, then cook and full of adventure back again. But given. For two.
the moment I'm not sure if I would travel to take the decision himself again.

second Part of the hippie becoming: This place - Spirit Iceland - causes the Niagara Falls as well, a very evil feeling alone from the gaze on it ... there probably is something in all, eh,

Miette Hot Springs was nothing this time also.

0 comments:

Post a Comment